Four Ways Digital Marketing Can Drive Growth
Digital marketing can help property owners and operators reach a broader audience, improve brand visibility, and generate leads more effectively. Examples of these proptech efforts may include:
- Virtual tours and 3D renderings. of properties that help prospective occupants better understand the layout, condition and amenities of a property 24/7, without leaving home. Because tours and digital renderings can show properties under construction, they can also help real estate professionals line up occupants before properties open.
- Easy-to-use online platforms Allow potential occupants to search and filter listings to find properties that meet their needs. Digital platforms can help increase the accuracy and transparency of listings, giving potential occupants a more complete view and understanding of the property.
- Predictive analytics tools that use past and present industry data to drive informed decisions. For example, by analyzing supply and demand trends, local market dynamics, and consumer behaviors, these tools can help property owners and operators refine their marketing strategies and determine property prices. .
- AI-powered chatbots and other digital customer service tools can quickly respond to queries. The tools can help increase efficiency, streamline communication and give potential occupants the information they need to decide if a property is right for them.
Optimizing performance with smart buildings
Proptech is revolutionizing the way properties work, accelerating the concept of smart construction. Smart buildings use advanced technologies to monitor, control and optimize their systems. For example, smart buildings can use sensors, automation systems, and Internet of Things devices to collect and analyze data to make informed automated decisions, often in real time.
Proptech solutions can also help make buildings more energy efficient, one of the main cost drivers in our view. Smart buildings can benefit owners, operators and occupants in numerous ways:
- Accelerate decarbonization: Automation and energy management systems can help reduce the carbon footprint of buildings. For example, systems can adjust lighting, heating, and cooling based on occupancy, weather conditions, and other factors. Other tools can monitor the health of a building’s systems to meet predictive maintenance needs, which can also reduce costs.
- Improve occupant comfort: Smart buildings can create a more comfortable environment by monitoring indoor air quality, temperature and humidity levels and adjusting them as necessary.
- Improve security: Stronger, more proactive security solutions, such as AI-powered video surveillance, remote monitoring, mobile credentials, and cloud-based access control, can help increase occupant safety, limit owner liabilities, and optimize building operations .
- System Connectivity: Interoperability between devices and building systems can help property managers operate more proactively. The new solutions provide a comprehensive 24/7 view of the property and systems so preventive actions can be taken.
Improve operational efficiency
With the challenging economic outlook ahead, nearly a quarter of real estate leaders plan to streamline operations, according to our survey. New software and solutions can help streamline tasks like rent paymentsecurity deposits, maintenance requests, supplier management and resident communications.
For property management, in particular, the current environment has exacerbated a long-standing problem: high employee turnover rates. According to the survey, 65% of leaders said higher employee retention and recruiting costs drive up business costs. Technology can improve efficiency, automate many routine and mundane tasks, and help property managers:
- Improve productivity through increased production directly from automated tasks, allowing employees more time to focus on complex tasks and assist occupants.
- Save money simplifying processes to help reduce errors and reduce the risk of fraud.
- Use a centralized data source with strong analysis and prediction capabilities to make informed decisions.
- Improve communication and transparency. with sellers, occupiers, investors and other interested parties.
By using proptech, commercial real estate professionals can take advantage of these benefits and attract and retain more occupants and increase the value of their properties.