Dublin, Oct. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “La Liga Business 2023-24 – Real estate profile, sponsorship and media landscape” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In the ever-evolving landscape of La Liga, a comprehensive analysis reveals the current dynamics of this football league, shedding light on its sponsors, media rights and club sponsorship deals.
This report provides a detailed overview of kit supplier, jersey sponsor and sleeve sponsor deals spanning all 20 La Liga teams, providing valuable insights into the league’s sponsorship ecosystem. Additionally, it delves into La Liga’s media landscape, examining its social media presence in relation to other European football leagues, reflecting the league’s commitment and reach.
The report conducts an in-depth examination of each of La Liga’s 20 teams, offering a comprehensive view of their existing sponsorship deals, including those set to expire and upcoming deals that have been finalized. Additionally, it provides a comprehensive analysis of La Liga’s sponsorship portfolio and the revenue generated, highlighting the challenges faced to improve the league’s commercial profile.
In particular, the report shows the most predominant industries for shirt cover sponsorships in La Liga, with travel and tourism, construction and real estate, and telecommunications leading the way. With 11 clubs securing new deals for the 2023-24 season, including eight renewals, it is evident that La Liga continues to attract sponsors.
Barcelona has the league’s largest shirt sponsorship deal with Spotify, amounting to a staggering $76.8 million a year, followed closely by Real Madrid’s partnership with Emirates Airlines, valued at $70. 01 million dollars a year. However, Sevilla and Granada enter the 2023-24 season without a front-of-shirt sponsor, highlighting the different sponsorship landscapes across the league.
Surprisingly, the combined value of Barcelona and Real Madrid’s inventory constitutes 71.6% of all La Liga deals this season, underlining their commercial importance. In terms of industry sectors, the financial services sector will take center stage in 2023, with a total of 74 deals, reflecting the league’s diverse global appeal.
It should be noted that Real Madrid and Barcelona account for an important part of this figure, representing approximately 86.8% of the total sponsorship value, with an average of 17.98 million dollars per club. Barcelona’s monumental kit supplier deal with Nike is a testament to the league’s global reach, valued at a staggering $169.32 million a year.
Adidas emerges as La Liga’s top kit supplier this season, with four deals worth a cumulative $146.14 million a year. Finally, Las Palmas’ partnership with Hummel reflects the league’s diverse sponsorship landscape, with a deal valued at $380,000 annually.
The report provides valuable insights into the commercial dynamics of La Liga, highlighting its global appeal and the important role played by top clubs in shaping the league’s sponsorship landscape.
- Real Madrid remains the biggest club in the country, with approximately 30 million more fans than the next most popular club, Barcelona. Barcelona also has enormous global appeal, with around 283 million combined followers on social media and having experienced great success both domestically and in Europe over the past 15 years, despite political turmoil at the club.
- The League ranks third among the “big five” leagues in domestic rights values, falling approximately $119 million behind the second-place German Bundesliga.
- Five new deals have been announced for La Liga’s sponsorship portfolio in the last 12 months, with the EA Sports title sponsorship deal being the largest new deal among the La Liga squad, with a reported value of €30.74 million dollars annually, and terms are agreed until the end of 2027. -28 season.
- Barcelona’s deal with Nike remains the largest kit deal in the Spanish football market. The ten-year deal is worth a reported €155 million ($169.32 million) a year, making it the largest deal of its kind in football currently.
- Barcelona’s agreement with Spotify is the most lucrative on the market for the 2023-24 season, with an estimated $76.8 million per year. However, this deal also includes Spotify being Barcelona’s training kit partner and the main sponsor of their stadium, the Camp Nou, so the value of this deal could be slightly inflated.
- Barcelona’s deal with Ambilight TV is new for the 2023-24 season and stands as the largest sponsorship deal in La Liga at $10.81 million annually. The Catalan giants have been without a title sponsor for the past two seasons since their contract with Beko expired at the end of the 2020-21 season, which was worth $23.28 million annually.
Who should buy?
- Analysts trying to understand the current sponsorship and media dynamics in La Liga, and who is leading the commercial way between La Liga teams.
- Audience industry professionals who want a detailed analysis on the current state of La Liga and what the next few years may hold for Spanish football.
- Sports industry workers who want to better understand how La Liga is progressing and how it compares to the other ‘big five’ leagues.
Reasons to buy
- For those who want an in-depth analysis of how La Liga is currently performing.
- General La Liga metrics are included, such as attendance numbers and social media followers.
- The report will also be of interest to those interested in the types of brands that have sponsorship deals with La Liga and its clubs. The most predominant sectors and brands are identified, as well as the largest income generators of these aforementioned sectors.
Key topics covered:
1. General Information
2. Assists and entries
3. Social networks
4. Media landscape
5. League sponsorship
6. Kit Supplier Market
7. Sponsorship on the front of the shirt
8. Manga sponsorship
9. Team sponsorship
10. Team Pages
11. Player profiles
A selection of companies mentioned in this report include
- EA Sports
- Visit Saudi Arabia
- So weird
- Elegant laboratories
- Avery Dennison
- Iberia Airlines
- Legend Collections
- king burger
- Green park
- GOAL ball
- Big queue
- Clapping bet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rykx9y
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source of market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.