There are many coffee machines, and brands that offer them, but few as recognized as Nespresso. If you’re looking for the best Nespresso deals in the US, you’re in good company. Nespresso’s excellent espresso machines and single-serve coffee makers make high-quality coffee and espresso with no waste and little mess. There are two authorized brands of Nespresso machines sold in the US, Breville and De’Longhi, with many model variations for each brand. Since there’s a lot to sift through, we found the best Nespresso deals and compiled them below. We also explore the main factors you should consider when choosing a Nespresso machine, helping you find one that suits your particular coffee taste.
The Nespresso Essenza Mini is ready to help you achieve your perfect cup with cafe-style quality. It has programmable buttons to help you get the style of coffee you want based on the grounds you input. This purchase also includes a kit of capsules, which contain a wide spectrum of flavors. The Nespresso Essenza Mini brews approximately 110ml of coffee, which is roughly equivalent to half a cup, making it the perfect gift for singles and coffee lovers in tea families.
This barista-quality machine is fast, versatile, smart, and ready to brew! Heats water to the ideal coffee temperature in just 25 seconds. You can brew two different cup sizes, including 1.35-ounce espressos and 5-ounce lunges. Each machine comes with a free starter kit.
Available with an aerator (sold separately), this model is just the machine and is ready to brew single-serve coffees or espressos. It has a fast heat-up time of only 25 seconds. It’s versatile, too, with three brew sizes, including five- and eight-ounce increments. It’s a great way to make gourmet-quality coffees at home, without the expensive prices you’d pay at average coffee shops. Give it a try if you haven’t already! You will be pleasantly surprised.
This Nespresso machine is ready to brew more than 6.5 cups of coffee at a time. Of course, to make all that coffee, you’ll need a lot of water. But with a removable 54oz water tank that you can take to the faucet and load the entire machine, it will be easy to get to. Don’t worry about setting parameters when you’re ready to start brewing, either, as the Nespresso Vertuo automatically adapts brewing parameters based on the cup inserted, giving you quality coffee with no skills required.
For a little more coffee, the Nespresso VertuoPlus brews 38 ounces at a time. Its 60-ounce water tank is large, but you can still save some space by placing it wherever you want around the machine. In total, the Nespresso VertuoPlus measures approximately 15 x 16 x 9 inches, so having this ability to place the water tank in the correct position can help you plan your space efficiently. As with the standard Vertuo, VertuoPlus automatically adjusts its parameters based on the cup inserted, providing consistent results.
Of course, there are tons of additional coffee maker deals Over there too, if you want to see what else is available!
Whether you are looking for the simplest and most affordable Nespresso or a barista-grade device because it offers a single instant serving. Keurig Deals It’s not enough anymore, you have many options. The following is a list of useful factors, features and purchasing tips to consider when choosing a Nespresso machine for yourself or as a gift.
- Nespresso, Breville or De’Longhi: Nespresso sells coffee and espresso in single doses. Nespresso does not make coffee makers or espresso machines, but it licenses other companies to use the Nespresso brand and manufacture the machines. Breville and De’Longhi are the two companies licensed to manufacture and sell Nespresso machines in the U.S. Both companies sell a wide range of Nespresso machines and it can be confusing because, aside from the style, the features are often almost identical. However, whether you buy a Breville or De’Longhi machine, they are both authentic.
- Original or Vertuo: There are two types of Nespresso machines, which the company calls Original line and Vertuo line machines. Each type works with different capsules. The original capsule machines brew coffee with 19-bar pressure extraction and can brew two sizes, from 1.35 ounces to 5 ounces. There are also capsules from other brands that work in original machines. Nespresso Vertuo machines brew beer using extraction plus centrifugal force, spinning up to 7,000 times per second. Vertuo capsules have barcodes that tell the machines how to prepare the coffee. You can brew in five different sizes with Vertuo machines, from 1.35 ounces to 14 ounces. Nespresso creates the same flavors for each line of machines.
- Preparation sizes: European-style coffee and espresso drinks range from 1.35-ounce single shots to 5-ounce jargon infusions. You can also create a double 2.7 ounce drink with both capsule sizes. If you prefer 8-ounce American-style mugs or 14-ounce beverages for travel mugs, choose a Vertuo machine.
- Water reserve: The larger the water tank of the Nespresso machine, the more cups it can prepare without having to refill it. However, larger machines take up more counter space.
- Milk frothers: Some of the high-end Original line Nespresso machines have built-in milk frothers. The lower cost Nespresso Original machines and all current Vertuo machines require external frothers. Breville and De’Longhi sell Nespresso machines with separate Aeroccino milk frothers.
- Space: Original line Nespresso machines with built-in frothers and both types of machines with large water tanks take up a lot of counter space. Most machines have a water tank at the back, which reduces the width, but some have the tank on the side. The smaller machines in the Original line, such as the Pixie and Essenza Mini machines, take up less space.
- Budget: List prices for Nespresso Original line machines range from $150 to $600. List prices for the Vertuo line start at $160 and go up to $300. Deals are common for both lines, and you can often find all but the most expensive models for under $200.