1. Matt Kelly discusses the SEC’s new requirement for companies to improve their risk assessments and related processes. He rants against US Federal Courts. See more +
1. Matt Kelly discusses the SEC’s new requirement for companies to improve their risk assessments and related processes. He rails against US federal courts not allowing TV cameras and says we need Trump’s trials to be televised in federal courts.
2. Karen Woody reviews opinion statement 23-01. She yells at the Barbie movie.
3. Tom Fox congratulates Megan Rapinoe on her great professional career and social activism while a member of the USWNT.
4. Jay Rosen analyzes the mess surrounding the Spanish soccer team after its victory in the Women’s World Cup. Rosen mentions SOCAR, the Southern Orange County Ethics and Compliance Roundtable.
5. Jonathan Armstrong analyzes the NATS air traffic debacle and its operational resilience. He yells at Sgt. Graham Saville who lost his life helping a person in need.
The members of Everything Compliance are:
• Jay Rosen: Jay is Vice President of Corporate Monitoring for Business Development at Affiliated Monitors. You can contact Rosen at JRosen@affiliatedmonitors.com
• Karen Woody: one of the leading academic experts at the SEC. She can contact Woody at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Matt Kelly – Founder and CEO of Radical Compliance. You can contact Kelly at email@example.com
• Jonathan Armstrong – is our UK colleague, an experienced privacy and data protection lawyer from Cordery in London. Armstrong can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You can contact Jonathan Marks at email@example.com.
The host and producer, spokesperson (and sometimes panelist) for Everything Compliance is Tom Fox, the Voice of Compliance. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. All Compliance is part of the Compliance Podcast Network. See Less –